My Design Teams

Wednesday 10 September 2014

Christmas Critters!

Hello there,

Welcome back to my little blog, I hope you are well and are having a fab week!

I celebrated Christmas 2013 (yes you read that correctly!) last Friday with Lorna and my friend Becca. We hadn't got around to having our Christmas dinner (despite seeing each other on other occasions!) and so decided to go all out. We had dinner at Becca's house and then ventured out to the local pubs.....


Yes, we are wearing our Christmas jumpers and are armed with crackers! Hee, hee!

Anyway, onto the reason for this challenge - we have a fab new challenge for you over at Christmas at Sweet Stampin! This month we'd like to see your Christmas creations featuring Christmas Critters!

My mum loves sheep - it's her thing! So when I saw this fab digi stamp I knew I had to buy it.....it also fits in with our theme really well......


I have coloured my cute little Christmas sheep with my Promarkers and added rather a lot of sparkle with my Stickles! I have then run with a green colour scheme - using both plain and patterned papers. Finally I have added the wonderfully themed sentiment!

For more Christmas Critter inspiration pop by the Christmas at Sweet Stampin challenge blog to take a peek at the wonderful DT cards that have been created. While you're there you can also take a peek at our fab sponsor this month....


I'd also like to enter this card at the following:

Glitter n Sparkle - Use a digi
Papertake Weekly - repeat, repeat (repeated holly pattern)

Thank you for popping by today,
Wedgie xxx

2 comments:

Gail said...

This is a cute cute image! I love the little lamb and your sentiment is perfect. This is a card that will make ANYONE smile when they get it. I love the papers you used, too. Just darn cute. There should be a category in all challenges of "just darn cute". This card would win them all. Hugs, Gail

Marilyn said...

love this little sheep and the sentiment is just perfect. Such pretty papers too... love the chevrons.