My Design Teams

Wednesday 10 December 2014

Winter Sports

Hello there,

Happy Hump Day! I do love Wednesdays....half way through the week! This week Wednesday is even more welcome as its my last day of work this week....tomorrow I am off to Germany with my family to visit the Christmas markets near the Rhine. I love that part of Germany and cannot wait to get back out there!

But before I go...we have a new challenge for you over at Christmas at Sweet Stampin, and for the last challenge of 2014 we have a winter sports challenge.


I have picked ice skating as my winter sport....and have gone a little overboard with the Christmas jumper inspired backing paper! 

My image is coloured with my Promakers and I have made my ice shine and sparkle with my stickles. I have this Do Crafts backing paper for ages and thought it went well with my ice skating theme.

For more winter sports inspiration pop by the Christmas at Sweet Stampin challenge blog and take a peek at all the gorgeous DT cards that have been created this month!

While you're there you can also find out about our fab sponsor this month....


Thank you for popping by today,
Wedgie xxx

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

Love penguins and this little guy is so cute! Those are very pretty papers and yes, they do remind me of winter sweaters!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Cute card! The image is adorable and the DP reminds me of a cozy sweater!

An Occasional Genius said...

Hope you had a great time in Germany. Gorgeous cute penguin card xx

Gail said...

Awww Wedgie, I love penguins! This is so cute and I adore the background paper. Merry Christmas, my friend! Hugs, Gail