My Design Teams

Wednesday 14 January 2015

Christmas card alert!

Hello there,

Happy Hump Day! I do love Wednesdays....the middle of the working week is here already!

Today I have a Christmas card to share with you....yes I know its only January....but over at Christmas at Sweet Stampin we like to make Christmas cards all year long! We have a brand new challenge for you this month....and one that I found a bit tough if I am honest! The theme is "Nativity" and I really didn't have any suitable stamps or digi images so had to go on a hunt!

I was really pleased to come across this cute snow globe nativity image from Free Dearie Dolls Digi Stamps, if you haven't come across this blog before you really should take a peek!


I've kept the rest of the card fairly simple as the image itself is rather detailed and have coloured my little scene using my Promarkers. Considering I had no idea what I would do for this card I am quite pleased with how it turned out.

For more inspiration on this month's challenge please pop by the Christmas at Sweet Stampin challenge blog. While you are there you can find out about our fab sponsor this month....



Thank you for popping by today,
Wedgie xxx

4 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Gorgeous hun - what a delightful image, who needs more when you have this. Hugs xx

Chris said...

It's lovely Wedgie!
Adorable image, lovely CAS design AND polka dots!
Chris
x

An Occasional Genius said...

Ah we do like to test you just a little bit sometimes Wedgie! Look what fab cards it produces though...I love this & FDD does have some lovely digi's xx

Gail said...

I adore this card and how you did the light shining down. Absolutely fabulous and the papers are perfect for this image to just jump of the page! Wonderful card! Hugs, Gail