My Design Teams

Saturday 12 September 2015

Make a scene!

Hello there,

Welcome back to my little blog! I hope you are well and have had a lovely week.

Today at Sweet Stampin we have a fab new challenge for you - we want you to create a scene! It can be any scene as long as it features some stamping.

As many of you know I love nothing better than a spot of afternoon tea.....and that first sight of your afternoon tea spread always makes me smile. All the cups, teapot, cakes and sandwiches laid out makes me so happy....so for this challenge I decided to create an afternoon tea scene.


I've kept it fairly simple, just stamping my images onto a white card and then colouring with Promarkers. All these images come from one stamp set and I think they create a lovely spread! I have added a little depth to the card with the teacups, fixing them onto the card with 3D sticky pads.

For more "scene" inspiration pop by the Sweet Stampin challenge blog and take a peek at the gorgeous DT cards that have been created! The winner this week will get a fab Sweet Stampin Goodie Bag!

If you love afternoon tea, you might also like to take a peek at my other blog....


Lot's more scrummy photos at Tea With Me and Friends!


Thank you for popping by today,
Wedgie xxx

6 comments:

mixamatoasties said...

Love your tea and cake scene! Always time for tea and cake ;)

Have a lovely weekend.

Susan xx

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Oh, dear, the Afternoon Tea photo is scrummylicious! Love you card too!

Love and hugs
Maarit

Tracey T said...

This is sooo you! What a great stamp set - it makes a perfect afternoon tea scene. Wouldn't mind some of those cakes, either, even if it is only ten to ten in the morning! xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Of course it had to be a tea party, inspired! Love your sweet scene - see what I did there? :) Gorgeous card hun. Hugs, Wends x

Marilyn said...

What a fab little scene you created... makes me wish I could have a bit of a tea party with someone and eat some of those yummy looking cupcakes!

An Occasional Genius said...

That is so pretty Wedgie, love all those delicate pastel colours xx