My Design Teams

Saturday 26 March 2016

Time for some swirls and pearls!

Hello there,

I hope you're well and having a fab weekend!

This week over at Sweet Stampin we have a shiny new challenge for you this week. We'd like your projects to includes some swirls and pearls. I've been inspired by the Spring time which feels like its just around the corner now.....


I have to say I love this stamp - it's such a pretty image. I got the stamp free with my craft magazine this month and couldn't wait to use it. I also love the pretty floral paper - pinks and greens, so pretty!

I'm not too keen on the swirls however - I have stamped them on white card in a brown ink and cut them out before fixing them onto my card. I have then added some pearls. I think they look a bit odd in the corner.....

For more swirls and pearls inspiration pop by the Sweet Stampin challenge blog and take a peek at all the gorgeous DT cards that have been created this week. While you're there you can find out about our fab sponsor too....


Thank you for popping by today,
Wedgie xxx

4 comments:

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

A very pretty card Wedgie, lovely image and papers. I like the stamped swirls in brown, they remind me of bare tree branches in early spring. Happy Easter sweetie!!!

Love and hugs
Maarit

Tracey T said...

This is a fab take on the challenge theme, Wedgie. Love how the DP and stamped image complement each other. Have a lovely Easter xx

Chris said...

Lovely design and pretty colours, a fabulous spring time card Wedgie!
Enjoy the weekend!
Chris
x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Gorgeous Wedgie, that blossom branch is perfect for celebrating spring! We're heading into Autumn here, but still managed a gorgeous day for our Easter hunt. So didn't feel too Autumnal just yet. Fab card hun. Hugs, Wends x